Impact & Population Health platform aims to support data generation and assessment relevant to health impact to support policy change and implementation aligned with value-based cancer care.
This platform will actively engage, partner, or tap on existing expertise and resources from the local ecosystem, such as CRIS sister business units, academic institutions like Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, and MOH agencies, with the eventual goals to enhance quality of care and reduce cost of cancer care in Singapore.
The platform will also focus on driving and coordinating national-level evaluation studies for STCC-driven Signature programmes including precision oncology and issues pertaining to cancer screening in the community.
Key initiatives are as follows:
- Coordinate precision/stratified oncology studies
- Coordinate real-world cost evaluation and health implementation studies
- Facilitate/support health technology assessment
- Evaluate new models of care delivery
- Community-driven initiatives